For the third year in a row the PGE Narodowy will host the world best speedway riders. The LOTTO Warsaw FIM Speedway Grand Prix of Poland will take a place on the 13th of May 2017, starting at 7 PM. The FIM Speedway Grand Prix is also known as the official Individual World Speedway Championship.
KEY INFORMATION FOR FANS
- VIP Silver ticket price contains: seating place in VIP Silver zone (sectors C2, C3), 5 hours catering (warm and cold buffet, appetizers, desserts) from 6 PM to 11 PM, unlimited Open Bar with alcohol and non-alcohol beverages, program (voucher).
- VIP Gold ticket price contains: seating place in VIP Gold zones (sectors V1, V2, V3, V4, V5) 5 hours catering (warm and cold buffet, appetizers, desserts) from 6 PM to 11 PM, unlimited Open Bar with alcohol and non-alcohol beverages, program (voucher).
- Programme can be purchased by kupbilet.pl website, price: 20 PLN.
- Disability person that use wheelchair: row of places above sectors: D4,D5,D6,D7,D14,D15,D16,D17 (person that use wheelchair + guardian):
59 PLN + 1 PLN.
- Kids below 6 years old – free entrance only under custody of full age guardian,
kid sits on guardian’s lap.
- PZM-Travel has prepared special offer of packages for speedway Fans. The packages include: accommodation in the best Warsaw hotels and entrance tickets for LOTTO Warsaw FIM Speedway Grand Prix of Poland 2017. Price from 45 EUR/13-14.05.17 – 1 night and 68 EUR /12-14.05.17 – 2 nights/1 person in twin room. Package include: accommodation in hotel Atos with breakfast, 1 ticket for PZM Warsaw FIM Speedway Grand Prix of Poland 13.05.17 in sector D1.
More info: www.pzmtravel.com.pl
- Sky Box contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket categories and pricing
Ticket price starts from 59 PLN. For more information about tickets please visit kupbilet.pl
Find closest point where you can buy a ticket